Report NEP-SEA-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- World Bank, 2014. "Tertiary Education in Indonesia : Directions for Policy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20024, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2014. "Indonesia Economic Quarterly FY14 : Compilation of the July 2013, October 2013, December 2013 and March 2014 Indonesia Economic Quarterly Reports," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20013, The World Bank.
- Jérémie Gignoux & Marta Menéndez, 2014. "Benefit in the wake of disaster: Long-run effects of earthquakes on welfare in rural Indonesia," PSE Working Papers halshs-01064506, HAL.
- Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Cecilio Tamarit, 2014. "Trade Openness And Income: A Tale Of Two Regions," Working Papers 1409, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Hassanzadeh, Ali & Prasetyo, Ahmad Danu, 2014. "Response of Stock Markets to Monetary Policy: An Asian Stock Market Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 497, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- World Bank, 2014. "Socialist Republic of Vietnam - Results-Based National Urban Development Program in the Northern Mountains Region : Fiduciary System Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20051, The World Bank.
- Steve Gui-Diby, 2014. "Are tax incentives attracting more foreign direct investments in Asia and the Pacific?," MPDD Policy Briefs PB24, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Abhijeet Singh, 2014. "Emergence and Evolution of Learning Gaps across Countries. Panel Evidence from Ethiopia, India, Peru and Vietnam (Documento de Trabajo 124 – La aparición y evolución de brechas de aprendizaje entre pa," Documentos de Trabajo (Niños del Milenio-GRADE) ninosm124, Niños del Milenio (Young Lives).
- Sainan Huang & Cristina Terra, 2014. "Exchange Rate Populism," THEMA Working Papers 2014-12, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Marcus H. Böhme & Toni Glaser, 2014. "Migration Experience, Aspirations and the Brain Drain - Theory and Empirical Evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1956, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sng, Tuan-Hwee & Moriguchi, Chiaki, 2014. "Asia’s Little Divergence: State Capacity in China and Japan before 1850," CEI Working Paper Series 2014-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andreas Pondorfer & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Katrin Rehdanz & Ulrich Schmidt, 2014. "Gender Differences in Risk Preferences and Stereotypes: Experimental Evidence from a Matrilineal and a Patrilineal Society," Kiel Working Papers 1957, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sartika Djamaluddin, 2014. "Analysis of Poverty Determinant in West Java Province," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201403, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Sep 2014.
- Geoffrey M. Ducanes & Edita Abella Tan, 2014. "Who Are Poor and Do They Remain Poor?," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201408, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2014. "Evolutionary Economics and Household Behavior," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201412, University of the Philippines School of Economics.