Report NEP-SEA-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prijono Tjiptoherijanto, 2014. "Reform of the Indonesian Civil Service: Racing with Decentralization," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201402, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Jan 2014.
- Philippe Bertrand & Jean-luc Prigent, 2014. "On Path-Dependent Structured Funds: Complexity Does Not Always Pay (Asian versus Average Performance Funds)," Working Papers 2014-348, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Dang , Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw, Peter F., 2014. "Welfare dynamics measurement : two definitions of a vulnerability line and their empirical application," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6944, The World Bank.
- Fatma Pinar Erdem & Erdal Ozmen, 2014. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," ERC Working Papers 1404, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2014.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2014. "Can religion buy happiness? The case of Singapore," MPRA Paper 56777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David M. Kaplan, 2013. "IDEAL Inference on Conditional Quantiles via Interpolated Duals of Exact Analytic L-statistics," Working Papers 1316, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Angus Deaton & Bettina Aten, 2014. "Trying to Understand the PPPs in ICP2011: Why are the Results so Different?," NBER Working Papers 20244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parandekar, Suhas D., 2014. "Benchmarking public policy : methodological insights from measurement of school based management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6938, The World Bank.
- Lin, Faqin & Tang, Hsiao Chink & Wang, Lin, 2014. "The Nexus between Antidumping Petitions and Exports during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence on the People’s Republic of China," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 131, Asian Development Bank.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2014. "Economic and Political Transitions from Premodern to Modern States in the Meiji Restoration and Xinhai Revolution: A Strategic Approach," ADBI Working Papers 486, Asian Development Bank Institute.