Report NEP-SEA-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Doupe, 2013. "Village Level Institutional Change and Ethnic Majorities: Evidence from Decentralising Indonesia," Crawford School Research Papers 1305, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- John D. Conroy, 2013. "The Informal Economy in Monsoon Asia and Melanesia: West New Guinea and the Malay World," Crawford School Research Papers 1304, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tripathi, Sabyasachi & Leitão, Nuno Carlos, 2013. "India’s Trade and Gravity Model: A Static and Dynamic Panel Data," MPRA Paper 45502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yong Bao & Aman Ullah & Yun Wang & Jun Yu, 2013. "Bias in the Mean Reversion Estimator in Continuous-Time Gaussian and Lévy Processes," Working Papers 02-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Andrés, Antonio R & Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "Global dynamic timelines for IPRs harmonization against software piracy," MPRA Paper 45631, University Library of Munich, Germany.