Village Level Institutional Change and Ethnic Majorities: Evidence from Decentralising Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Academic Rankings with RePEc," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-32, December.
- David N. Laband & Robert D. Tollison, 2003. "Dry Holes in Economic Research," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 161-173, May.
- S. Redner, 1998. "How popular is your paper? An empirical study of the citation distribution," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 131-134, July.
- repec:spr:scient:v:78:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-008-2166-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalaitzidakis, P. & Mamuneas, T.P. & Stengos, T., 2003. "Rankings of Academic Journals and Institutions," Working Papers 2003-8, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I., 2006.
"Environmental and ecological economics: A citation analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 491-506, June.
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2004. "Environmental and Ecological Economics: A Citation Analysis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0418, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:scient:v:51:y:2001:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1012705818635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew J. Oswald, 2007.
"An Examination of the Reliability of Prestigious Scholarly Journals: Evidence and Implications for Decision-Makers,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(293), pages 21-31, February.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2006. "An Examination of the Reliability of Prestigious Scholarly Journals: Evidence and Implications for Decision-makers," IZA Discussion Papers 2070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2006. "An Examination of the Reliability of Prestigious Scholarly Journals: Evidence and Implications for Decision-makers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 744, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Burton, M P & Phimister, Euan, 1995. "Core Journals: A Reappraisal of the Diamond List," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 361-373, March.
- Laband, David N & Piette, Michael J, 1994. "The Relative Impacts of Economics Journals: 1970-1990," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 640-666, June.
- Liebowitz, S J & Palmer, J P, 1984. "Assessing the Relative Impacts of Economic Journals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 77-88, March.
- George Emm Halkos & Nickolaos G. Tzeremes, 2011.
"Measuring economic journals’ citation efficiency: a data envelopment analysis approach,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 88(3), pages 979-1001, September.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Measuring economic journals’ citation efficiency: A data envelopment analysis approach," MPRA Paper 29893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Emm. Halkos & Nickolaos G. Tzeremes, 2011. "Measuring Economic Journals' Citation Efficiency: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_13, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0679-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Dusansky & Clayton J. Vernon, 1998. "Rankings of U.S. Economics Departments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 157-170, Winter.
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0634-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0747-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tom Coupé, 2003. "Revealed Performances: Worldwide Rankings of Economists and Economics Departments, 1990-2000," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1309-1345, December.
More about this item
Keywordsconstitutional political economy; Indonesia; ethnicity; new institutional economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-03-30 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-03-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:crwfrp:1305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Stern). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .