Report NEP-SEA-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grenville, Stephen, 2012. "Rethinking Capital Flows for Emerging East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 362, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Molly Lesher, 2012. "The OECD Regulatory Reform Review of Indonesia: Market Openness," OECD Trade Policy Papers 138, OECD Publishing.
- Sussangkarn, Chalongphob, 2012. "Prevention and Resolution of Foreign Exchange Crises in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 363, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2012. "Long-term Impacts of Rice Price and Production Seasonality on Human Capital: Evidence from Rural Indonesia," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126163, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tatum Blaise Pua Tan, 2012. "Determinants of Credit Growth and Interest Margins in the Philippines and Asia," IMF Working Papers 12/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Ubaidillah, Nur Zaimah & Ab. Rahim, Rossazana, 2012. "A Multivariate Cointegration Analysis Of The Role Of Exports To Main Trading Partners In The Malaysian Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 39706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goh, Soo Khoon & Wong, Koi Nyen & Tham, Siew Yean, 2012. "Does Outward FDI Matter in International Trade? Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 39715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Situngkir, Hokky & Prasetyo, Yanu Endar, 2012. "On social and economic spheres: an observation of the “gantangan” Indonesian tradition," MPRA Paper 39671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gea Myoung Lee, 2012. "Optimal International Agreement and Treatment of Domestic Subsidy," Working Papers 26-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Parinduri, Rasyad, 2012. "The effect of publishing hospital charges on healthcare costs: Evidence from Singapore," MPRA Paper 39676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lindner, Robert K., 2012. "Economic Impacts of ACIAR Funded Forestry Research on Indonesian Pulpwood Plantations," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126197, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Arunava Sen & Huaxia Zeng, 2012. "Random Dictatorship Domains," Working Papers 27-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.