Report NEP-SEA-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Inoue, Takeshi & Toyoshima, Yuki & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2012. "Inflation targeting in Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines : the impact on business cycle synchronization between each country and the world," IDE Discussion Papers 328, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio Rodriguez, 2012. "Influence of age of child on differencesinlife satisfaction ofmalesand females: A comparative study among East Asian countries," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Ana María Correa Díaz, 2011. "Estudio de las relaciones comerciales entre Colombia e Indonesia," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 009403, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2012. "Financial Integration between China and Asia Pacific Trading Partners: Parities Evidence from the First- and Second-generation Panel Tests," MPRA Paper 37801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohd Amran Mahat & Lai Ming Ling, 2011. "Featuring Tax Education in Non-accounting Curriculum: Survey Evidence," EconStor Conference Papers 56066, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Kieu-Trang Nguyen & Quoc-Anh Do & Anh Tran, 2012. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Infrastructure and Nepotism in an Autocracy," Working Papers 07-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Koolwal, Gayatri B. & Haughtonm Jonathan & Jitsuchon, Somchai, 2012. "Household coping and response to government stimulus in an economic crisis : evidence from Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6016, The World Bank.
- Qiankun Zhou & Jun Yu, 2012. "Asymptotic Distributions of the Least Squares Estimator for Diffusion Processes," Working Papers 11-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Item repec:siu:wpaper:22-2011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Okamoto, Ikuko, 2012. "Coping and adaptation against decreasing fish resources : case study of fishermen in Lake Inle, Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 329, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jurgen von Hagen & Haiping Zhang, 2011. "Financial Development and the Patterns of International Capital Flows," Working Papers 21-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Jurgen von Hagen & Haiping Zhang, 2011. "International Capital Flows and Aggregate Output," Working Papers 20-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor, 2012. "The People Want the Fall of the Regime": Schooling, Political Protest, and the Economy," Working Papers 08-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.