Report NEP-SEA-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2011. "Intra-Asia Exchange Rate Volatility and Intra-Asia Trade: Evidence by Type of Goods," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 90, Asian Development Bank.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females: Comparative study among East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 35770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2012. "Is Trade in Asia Really Integrating?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 91, Asian Development Bank.
- Masato Abe, 2011. "Achieving a sustainable automotive sector in Asia and the Pacific: Challenges and opportunities for the reduction of vehicle CO2 emissions," Working Papers 10811, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Biswajit Nag & Debdeep De, 2011. "Rules of origin and development of regional production network in Asia: case studies of selected industries," Working Papers 10111, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Emmanuel S. de Dios & Geoffrey M. Ducanes, 2011. "Investment, institutions, and governance in Asia," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201107, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- David E. Allena & Ron Amrama & Michael McAleer, 2011. "Volatility Spillovers from the Chinese Stock Market to Economic Neighbours," Working Papers in Economics 11/42, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2012. "Specification Sensitivity in Right-Tailed Unit Root Testing for Explosive Behavior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1842, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yap, Josef T., 2011. "The Political Economy of Reducing the United States Dollar`s Role as a Global Reserve Currency," Discussion Papers DP 2011-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Treichel, Volker, 2012. "The unexpected global financial crisis : researching its root cause," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5937, The World Bank.
- Somnuk Keretho & Saisamorn Naklada, 2011. "Analysis of Export and Import Processes of Seclected Products in Thailand," Working Papers 10311, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Amy Poh Ai Ling & Mohamad Nasir Saludin & Masao Mukaidono, 2012. "Deriving consensus rankings via multicriteria decision making methodology," Papers 1201.1604, arXiv.org.
- Yann Duval & Chorthip Utoktham, 2011. "Trade costs in the India-Mekong Subregion: Identifying Policy Priorities for Trade Facilitation," Working Paper Series 411, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2012. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1843, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andras Fulop & Junye Li & Jun Yu, 2012. "Bayesian Learning of Impacts of Self-Exciting Jumps in Returns and Volatility," Working Papers 03-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Nobuhiko Fuwa & Arsenio M. Balisacan & Fabrizio Bresciani, 2011. "In Search of a Strategy for Making Growth More Pro-Poor in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201110, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Luc Eyraud & Changchang Zhang & Abdoul A Wane & Benedict J. Clements, 2011. "Who's Going Green and Why? Trends and Determinants of Green Investment," IMF Working Papers 11/296, International Monetary Fund.