Report NEP-SEA-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ilo:emwpap:2011-99 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Rijkers, Bob, 2011. "Do crises catalyze creative destruction ? firm-level evidence from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5869, The World Bank.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2011. "Trilemma and Financial Stability Configurations in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 317, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chengche Chen & Hsienhsin Cheng, 2011. "Culture-led Urban Regeneration- An Example from Zong-Ye Historical District in Tainan," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1260, European Regional Science Association.
- Grenville, Stephen, 2011. "The Impossible Trinity and Capital Flows in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 319, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "China's dominance hypothesis and the emergence of a tri-polar global currency system," Working Paper Series 1392, European Central Bank.
- Christophe Muller & Marc Vothknecht, 2011. "Group Violence, Ethnic Diversity, and Citizen Participation: Evidence from Indonesia," IDEP Working Papers 1101, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised May 2011.
- Andrew Stuart Duncan & Alain Kabundi, 2011. "Global Financial Crises and Time-varying Volatility Comovement in World Equity Markets," Working Papers 253, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Freddy, Liew, 2011. "Productivity-wage-growth nexus: an empirical study of Singapore," MPRA Paper 34459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lei Zhu & ZhongXiang Zhang & Ying Fan, 2011. "An evaluation of overseas oil investment projects under uncertainty using a real options based simulation model," Economics Study Area Working Papers 121, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Cipollone, Angela, 2011. "Education as a precautionary asset," MPRA Paper 34575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raza, Muhammad Wajid & Mohsin, Hasan M, 2011. "Financial liberalization and macroeconomic performance, empirical evidence from selected Asian countries," MPRA Paper 34559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2011.
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Singh, Kanhaiya & Thangavelu, Shandre & Venkatachalam, Anbumozhi & Perera, Kumidini, 2011. "Climate Change and Poverty Reduction—Where Does Official Development Assistance Money Go?," ADBI Working Papers 318, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Michela Limardi, 2011. "The Ambiguous Outcome of NGOsâ€™ Activism in Developing Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa11p555, European Regional Science Association.