Report NEP-SEA-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goo, Siwei & Siregar, Reza Y. Siregar, 2009. "Economic Shocks and Exchange Rate as a Shock Absorber in Indonesia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 16875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Choy, KM, 2009. "Determinants of International Bank Lending from the Developed World to East Asia," MPRA Paper 14989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mulyadi, Martin Surya, 2009. "Volatility spillover in Indonesia, USA, and Japan capital market," MPRA Paper 16914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mala Raghavan & George Athanasopoulos & Param Silvapulle, 2009. "VARMA models for Malaysian Monetary Policy Analysis," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Hiratsuka, Daisuke & Shiino, Kohei & Sukegawa, Seiya, 2009. "Who Uses FTAs?," IDE Discussion Papers 207, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Joseph Francois & Hanna Norberg & Miriam Manchin & Annette Pelkmans Balaoing, 2009. "Trade Impact Assessment (Trade SIA) of an EU-ASEAN Free Trade Agreement," IIDE Discussion Papers 20090801, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Okamoto, Ikuko, 2009. "Issues Affecting the Movement of Rural Labour in Myanmar: Rakhine Case Study," IDE Discussion Papers 206, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).