Report NEP-SEA-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Yoshihiko Tsukuda & Junji Shimada, 2007. "The Effects of IMF Supported-Program on the Asian Crisis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-24, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Hubert BONIN (GREThA-GRES), 2007. "French banks in Hong Kong (1860s-1950s): Challengers to British banks?," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-15, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Weber, Enzo, 2006. "Common and uncommon sources of growth in Asia Pacific," MPRA Paper 3715, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & He, Ping & Qian, Jinchang, 2007. "FDI, Market Structure and R&D Investments in China," Working Paper Series 708, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dirk Nabers, 2007. "Crises, Hegemony and Change in the International System: A Conceptual Framework," GIGA Working Paper Series 50, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Malkamäki, Markku & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2002. "Technology, automation and productivity of stock exchanges : International evidence," Research Discussion Papers 4/2002, Bank of Finland.
- CHAN Chee Khoon & Gilles de Wildt, 2007. "Developing Countries, Donor Leverage, and Access to Bird Flu Vaccines," Working Papers 41, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Arvis, Jean-Francois & Raballand, Gael & Marteau, Jean-Francois, 2007. "The cost of being landlocked : logistics costs and supply chain reliability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4258, The World Bank.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Rodolphe Missinhoun & Luc Savard, 2007. "Reformes Economiques Et Croissance Pro-Pauvre : Une Application Macro-Micro Aux Philippines," Cahiers de recherche 07-17, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.