French banks in Hong Kong (1860s-1950s): Challengers to British banks?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hubert BONIN (GREThA), 2007. "French banks in Hong Kong (1860s-1950s): Challengers to British banks?," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsImperialism; First Globalization; Bank; Overseas; China; Hong-Kong; Guangzhou;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-06-30 (Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2007-06-30 (China)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2007-06-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2007-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gressfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .