Report NEP-SEA-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Sai, Ding, 2006. "Villages where China's Ethnic Minorities Live," IZA Discussion Papers 2418, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Maioli, Sara, 2006. "Employment Effects of Privatisation and Foreign Acquisition of Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 2453, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2006. "Multinational Enterprises and Manufacturing for Export in Developing Asian Countries: Emerging Patterns and Opportunities for Latecomers," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-193, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Meng, Xin & Qian, Nancy, 2006. "The Long Run Health and Economic Consequences of Famine on Survivors: Evidence from China’s Great Famine," IZA Discussion Papers 2471, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michel Beine & Oscar Bernal Diaz & Jean-Yves Gnabo & Christelle Lecourt, 2006. "Intervention policy of the BoJ: a unified approach," DULBEA Working Papers 06-15.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Randall S. Jones & Tadashi Yokoyama, 2006. "Upgrading Japan's Innovation System to Sustain Economic Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 527, OECD Publishing.
- Randall S. Jones & Taesik Yoon, 2006. "Strengthening the Integration of Japan in the World Economy to Benefit more Fully from Globalisation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 526, OECD Publishing.
- Ivan Tchakarov & Selim Elekdag, 2006. "The Role of Interest Rates in Business Cycle Fluctuations in Emerging Market Countries; The Case of Thailand," IMF Working Papers 06/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:272 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oeindrila Dube & Juan F. Vargas, 2006. "Resource Curse in Reverse: The Coffee Crisis and Armed Conflict in Colombia," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 06/05, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2006.
- Francois, Didier & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2006. "The Cost Factor in Patent Systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 5944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore