Report NEP-SEA-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maximilian J B Hall, 2004. "Recentbankingsector_japan," Discussion Paper Series 2004_13, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2004.
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tung Liu & Kui-Wai Li, 2005. "Disparity in Factor Contributions between Coastal and Inner Provinces in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200502, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Mahlich, Jörg C. & Roediger-Schluga, Thomas, 2006. "The Determinants of Pharmaceutical R&D Expenditures: Evidence from Japan," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200602 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Param Silvapulle & Xibin Zhang, 2006. "Assessing Dependence Changes in the Asian Financial Market Returns Using Plots Based on Nonparametric Measures," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomomi Tanaka & Colin F. Camerer & Quang Nguyen, 2006. "Preferences, Poverty and Politics: Experimental and Survey Data from Vietnam," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000054, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bernd Hayo, 2005. "Mass Attidudes Toward Financial Crisis and Economic Reform in Korea," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200504, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jonathan A. Batten & Peter G. Szilagyi, 2006. "Developing Foreign Bond Markets: The Arirang Bond Experience in Korea," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp138, IIIS.
- Item repec:fip:fedgfe:2006-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Armecin, Graeme & Behrman, Jere R. & Duazo, Paulita & Ghuman, Sharon & Gultiano, Socorro & King, Elizabeth M. & Lee, Nannette, 2006. "Early childhood development through an integrated program : evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3922, The World Bank.
- Denis Belomestny & Pavel V. Gapeev, 2006. "An Iteration Procedure for Solving Integral Equations Related to Optimal Stopping Problems," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-043, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.