Report NEP-SBM-2022-04-18This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vujanovic, Nina & Radosevic, Slavo & Stojcic, Nebojsa & Hisarciklilar, Mehtap & Hashi, Iraj, 2022. "Fdi spillover effects on innovation activities of knowledge using and knowledge creating firms: evidence from an emerging economy," MPRA Paper 112396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- FUKUGAWA Nobuya, 2022. "Effects of the Quality of Science and Innovation on Venture Finance: Evidence from University Spinoffs in Japan," Discussion papers 22006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Van Reenen, John, 2021. "Innovation and human capital policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 114433, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stojcic, Nebojsa & Pylak, Korneliusz & Jurlina Alibegovic, Dubravka, 2022. "Spatial impact of entrepreneurial zones: firm, city, and inter city evidence," MPRA Paper 112395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rammer, Christian, 2022. "Measuring process innovation output: Results from firm-level panel data," ZEW Discussion Papers 22-002, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Valero, Anna, 2021. "Education and economic growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 114434, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Redha Fares & Amélie Guillin, 2022. "R&D expenditures and firm survival," Erudite Working Paper 2022-04, Erudite.
- Lenihan, Helena & Mulligan, Kevin & Doran, Justin & Rammer, Christian & Ipinnaiye, Olubunmi, 2022. "R&D grant and tax credit support for foreign-owned subsidiaries: Does it pay off?," ZEW Discussion Papers 22-003, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mr. Diego A. Cerdeiro & Cian Ruane, 2022. "China's Declining Business Dynamism," IMF Working Papers 2022/032, International Monetary Fund.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Fernández, Gastón P. & Rammer, Christian, 2022. "Artificial intelligence and firm-level productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 22-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Giuseppina Testa & Ramón Compañó & Ana Correia & Eva Rückert, 2022. "In search of EU unicorns - What do we know about them?," JRC Research Reports JRC127712, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Doran, Kirk & Gelber, Alexander & Isen, Adam, 2022. "The Effects of High-Skilled Immigration Policy on Firms: Evidence from Visa Lotteries," IZA Discussion Papers 15146, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rettl, Daniel A. & Schandlbauer, Alexander & Trandafir, Mircea, 2022. "Employee Health and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 15147, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Davis, Steven J. & Haltiwanger, John C. & Handley, Kyle & Lerner, Joshua & Lipsius, Ben & Miranda, Javier, 2022. "The (heterogenous) economic effects of private equity buyouts," IWH Discussion Papers 10/2022, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- TANAKA Ayumu & ITO Banri & JINJI Naoto, 2022. "Individual Preferences Toward Inward Foreign Direct Investment: A Conjoint Survey Experiment," Discussion papers 22005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Riehl, Kevin & Kiesel, Florian & Schiereck, Dirk, 2022. "Political and Socioeconomic Factors That Determine the Financial Outcome of Successful Green Innovation," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 132099, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Axenbeck, Janna & Niebel, Thomas, 2021. "Climate protection potentials of digitalized production processes: Microeconometric evidence?," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-105, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Kuosmanen, Natalia & Kuosmanen, Timo & Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Pajarinen, Mika, 2022. "Renewal Through Industry Switching and Its Impacts on Productivity," ETLA Brief 106, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.