Report NEP-SBM-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariana Colacelli & Gee Hee Hong, 2019. "Productivity Drag from Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Japan," IMF Working Papers 19/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Harris, Richard & Le, Trinh, 2018. "Absorptive capacity in New Zealand firms: Measurement and importance," Motu Working Papers 290510, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Leland Crane & Ryan Decker, 2019. "Business Dynamics in the National Establishment Time Series (NETS)/Leland Crane, Ryan Decker," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-034, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Aleksandra Kordalska & Magdalena Olczyk, 2019. "What Fosters Firm-Level Labour Productivity In Eastern European And Central Asian Countries?," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 55, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Caroline Paunov & Sandra Planes-Satorra, 2019. "How are digital technologies changing innovation?: Evidence from agriculture, the automotive industry and retail," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 74, OECD Publishing.
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen & Heidi Williams, 2019. "A Toolkit of Policies to Promote Innovation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1634, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Massimo Anelli & Gaetano Basso & Giuseppe Ippedico & Giovanni Peri, 2019. "Youth Drain, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 26055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicoletta Berardi & Marie Lalanne & Paul Seabright, 2019. "Professional Networks and their Coevolution with Executive Careers," Working papers 723, Banque de France.
- Sophie Hooge & Milena Chen & Dominique Laousse, 2019. "Managing the emergence of concepts in fuzzy front end: a framework of strategic performance and emerging process of innovation briefs," Post-Print hal-02167857, HAL.
- Fabling, Richard, 2018. "Entrepreneurial beginnings: Transitions to selfemployment and the creation of jobs," Motu Working Papers 290499, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Eglė Girdzijauskaitė & Asta Radzevičienė & Artūras Jakubavičius, 2019. "Impact of international branch campus KPIs on the university competitiveness: FARE method," Post-Print hal-02163023, HAL.
- Djamel Fellag, 2018. "Le « Business Model » Comme Nouvel Outil D'Analyse Strategique Du Territoire," Post-Print hal-02159998, HAL.
- Rute Martins Caeiro, 2019. "From Learning to Doing: Diffusion of Agricultural Innovations in Guinea-Bissau," NBER Working Papers 26065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rim Ghariani & Boujelbene Younes, 2019. "Orientation à l'innovation, intégration de la chaîne logistique et avantage concurrentiel. Cas des entreprises industielles tunisiennes," Post-Print hal-02168914, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mariacristina Piva & Maria Enrica Virgillito & Marco Vivarelli, 2019. "Technology and employment in a vertically connected economy: a model and an empirical test," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0005, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Rima Žitkienė & Ugnė Dudė, 2018. "The impact of outsourcing implementation on service companies," Post-Print hal-02167060, HAL.
- Azarhoushang, Behzad & Wu, Jennifer Pédussel & Zaroki, Shahryar, 2019. "Chinese regional inequality and sectoral foreign direct investment," IPE Working Papers 119/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).