Report NEP-SBM-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisa Villani & Christian Lechner, 2019. "The emergence of an innovation ecosystem in a low innovation region: Disrupting inertia by a young university," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS63, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Stjepan Srhoj & Bruno Skrinjaric & Sonja Radas & Janette Walde, 2019. "Closing the Finance Gap by Nudging: Impact Assessment of Public Grants for Women Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 1902, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Luca Spinesi & Mario Tirelli, 2019. "R&D Financing And Growth," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0249, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Johannes von Bloh & Tom Broekel & Burcu Oezgun & Rolf Sternberg, 2019. "New(s) data for Entrepreneurship Research? An innovative approach to use Big Data on media coverage," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1920, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2019.
- Parisa Pourkarmi & Gamal Atallah, 2019. "Cooperating in R&D and Advertising," Working Papers 1902E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Eduard Baumohl & Ichiro Iwasaki & Evžen Koèenda, "undated". "Firm survival in new EU member states," Working and Discussion Papers WP 4/2019, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Tenzin Phuntsho & Karma Yezer, 2019. "Network Advantages Among Zoroastrian Small Scale Entrepreneur In Modern India," Working papers 2019-30-11, Voice of Research.
- Matteo Deleidi & Mariana Mazzucato, 2019. "Mission-Oriented Innovation Policies: A Theoretical And Empirical Assessment For The Us Economy," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0248, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Charalambos P. Charalambous & Marios C. Polemidiotis, 2017. "Wage Dynamics Network: SME Credit Constraints in Cyprus During the Period 2010-2013 and Effects on Employment, Wages and Prices," Working Papers 2017-1, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- K.V. Ramaswamy, 2019. "Where have all the factories gone?: Growth and concentration of sub-national manufacturing activity in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2019-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Michael Fritsch & Korneliusz Pylak & Michael Wyrwich, 2019. "Persistence of entrepreneurship in different historical contexts," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1919, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2019.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2019. "Working for an entrepreneur: Heaven or Hell?," Ratio Working Papers 324, The Ratio Institute.
- Sandrine Lecarpentier & Mathias Lé & Henri Fraisse & Michel Dietsch, 2019. "Lower bank capital requirements as a policy tool to support credit to SMEs: evidence from a policy experiment," EconomiX Working Papers 2019-12, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Piva, Mariacristina & Virgillito, Maria Enrica & Vivarelli, Marco, 2019. "Embodied and Disembodied Technological Change: The Sectoral Patterns of Job-Creation and Job-Destruction," IZA Discussion Papers 12408, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Bettiol & Mauro Capestro & Eleonora Di Maria & Andrea Furlan, 2019. "Impacts of industry 4.0 investments on firm performance: Evidence from Italy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0233, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".