Report NEP-SBM-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa, 2018. "The innovative performance of firms in heterogeneous environments : the interplay between external knowledge and internal absorptive capacities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87144, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Filippetti, Andrea & Iammarino, Simona, 2017. "Academic inventors: collaboration and proximity with industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67961, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- F. Fusillo & F. Quatraro & S. Usai, 2019. "Going Green: Environmental Regulation, eco-innovation and technological alliances," Working Paper CRENoS 201907, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2017. "Ownership identity, strategy and performance: business group affiliates versus independent firms in India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66992, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bernardo S. Buarque & Ronald B. Davies & Dieter Franz Kogler & Ryan M. Hynes, 2019. "OK Computer: The Creation and Integration of AI in Europe," Working Papers 201911, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Giuseppe Arcuri & Nadine Levratto & Aziza Garsaa & Lara Abdel Fattah, 2019. "Firm soundness and knowledge externalities: a comparative regional analysis," EconomiX Working Papers 2019-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Sato, Misato, 2017. "The impacts of environmental regulations on competitiveness," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 77700, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Amendolagine, Vito & Chaminade, Cristina & Guimón, José & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2019. "Cross-border knowledge flows through R&D FDI: Implications for low- and middle-income countries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2019/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Maracha, Vyacheslav (Марача, Вячеслав), 2019. "The relationship between government and business in the context of the formation of innovation clusters and ecosystems in Russia [Взаимоотношения Государства И Бизнеса В Контексте Формирования В Ро," Working Papers 051908, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Clement Imbert & Marlon Seror & Yifan Zhang & Stephan Yanos Zylberberg, 2018. "Migrants and Firms: Evidence from China," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 19/713, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Adam Adamczyk & Leszek Morawski & Jarek Neneman, 2019. "Why do we need self-employed persons? Some economic reflections, mainly tax related ones," mBank - CASE Seminar Proceedings 0159, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ananth Ramanarayanan, 2019. "Immigrants and Exports: Firm-level Evidence from Canada," University of Western Ontario, Departmental Research Report Series 20192, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Fritsch, Michael & Sorgner, Alina & Wyrwich, Michael, 2019. "Types of Institutions and Well-Being of Self-Employed and Paid Employees in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 12336, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Borisova, Larisa (Борисова, Лариса), 2019. "Small and medium-sized Russian enterprises: features of the formation of the management system (organizational design) [Малые И Средние Российские Предприятия: Особенности Формирования Системы Упра," Working Papers 051912, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mariacristina Piva & Maria Enrica Virgillito & Marco Vivarelli, 2019. "Embodied and disembodied technological change: the sectoral patterns of job-creation and job-destruction," LEM Papers Series 2019/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Amir Maghssudipour & Luciana Lazzeretti & Francesco Capone, 2019. "Do firms exchange knowledge through complementary or substitutive routes of diffusion?," Working Papers - Business wp2019_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.