Report NEP-SBM-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Cette, Gilbert & Lecat, Rémy & Maghin, Hélène, 2018. "The inverted-U relationship between credit access and productivity growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91711, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marialuisa Divella & Alessandro Sterlacchini, 2019. "Sources and determinants of responsible innovations: occupational health and safety in italian firms," Working Papers 435, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2019. "European Innovation Partnerships: How Successful Have They Been in Promoting Innovation in the EU?," wiiw Research Reports 438, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Madaleno, Margarida & Nathan, Max & Overman, Henry & Waights, Sevrin, 2018. "Incubators, accelerators and regional economic development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91697, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alexander Konon & Alexander Kritikos, 2018. "Prediction Based on Entrepreneurship-Prone Personality Proﬁles: Sometimes Worse Than the Toss of a Coin," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1012, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Giovanni Marin & Marco Modica, 2019. "The Survival of Italian Individual Firms to Local Demand Shocks During the Great Recession," SEEDS Working Papers 0119, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2019.
- Nikolay Chichkanov & Ian Miles & Veronika Belousova, 2019. "Conditions For Innovation In Kibs: Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 92/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kinne, Jan & Lenz, David, 2019. "Predicting innovative firms using web mining and deep learning," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-001, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Berlingieri, Giuseppe & Calligaris, Sara & Criscuolo, Chiara, 2018. "The productivity-wage premium: does size still matter in a service economy?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91678, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Min Zhang, 2019. "Government institutions and the dynamics of urban growth in China," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1904, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2019.
- Lou Aisenberg & Stina Heikkilä & Antonella Noya & Filipe Santos, 2019. "Boosting social entrepreneurship and social enterprise development in the Netherlands: In-depth policy review," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2019/01, OECD Publishing.