Report NEP-SBM-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa & Iammarino, Simona, 2015. "Foreign multinationals and domestic innovation: intra-industry effects and firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62028, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Abeba Nigussie Turi, 2015. "Productivity Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: The Case of Ethiopia," Working Papers IES 2015/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2015.
- Aghion, Philippe & DechezleprÃªtre, Antoine & Hemous, David & Martin, Ralf & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency, and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Scholarly Articles 27759048, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ioannis Asimakopoulos & Panagiotis K. Avramidis & Dimitris Malliaropulos & Nickolaos G. Travlos, 2016. "Moral hazard and strategic default: evidence from Greek corporate loans," Working Papers 211, Bank of Greece.
- de Matías Batalla, David, 2016. "The new paradigm of international production: Empirical evidence of Spanish offshoring activities," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Agostino, Mariarosaria & Nifo, Annamaria & Trivieri, Francesco & Vecchione, Gaetano, 2016. "Total factor productivity heterogeneity: channelling the impact of institutions," MPRA Paper 72759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosario Crino & Gino Gancia & Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2016. "Betting on Exports: Trade and Endogenous Heterogeneity," 2016 Meeting Papers 327, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Karbowski, Adam & Prokop, Jacek, 2016. "Wybrane zagadnienia współpracy badawczo-rozwojowej przedsiębiorstw w ujęciu ekonomii gałęziowej [Selected problems of interfirm R&D cooperation in the industrial organization literature]," MPRA Paper 72784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rocha, Vera & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2016. "The "Entrepreneurial Boss" Effect on Employees' Future Entrepreneurship Choices: A Role Model Story?," IZA Discussion Papers 10104, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fabrizio Panebianco & Thierry Verdier & Yves Zenou, 2016. "Innovation, Pricing and Targeting in Networks," Working Papers 579, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jens K. Perret, 2016. "An Alternative Approach towards the Knowledge Production Function on a Regional Level - Applications for the USA and Russia," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP16003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Sabine D'Costa & Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2016. "Impact of Structural Reforms on Regional Growth: Distance to the Frontier Matters," SERC Discussion Papers 0203, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Piotr Gabrielczak & Tomasz Serwach, 2016. "Firm-level productivity and international expansion of firms from the Lodz Voivodeship," Lodz Economics Working Papers 7/2016, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter & Prantl, Susanne, 2015. "Patent rights, product market reforms, and innovation," Scholarly Articles 27755230, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Goldschlag, Nathan & Bianchini, Stefano & Lane, Julia & SanMartin Sola, Joseba & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2016. "Research Funding and Regional Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 10081, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gerasim A. Mkrtychyan, 2016. "Entrepreneurial University Culture: The Clash of Values And Resistance to Change," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/EDU/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Erling Barth & James Davis & Richard B. Freeman, 2016. "Augmenting the Human Capital Earnings Equation with Measures of Where People Work," Working Paper 427826, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Garicano, Luis & Lelargez, Claire & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Firm size distortions and the productivity distribution: evidence from France," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66765, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.