Report NEP-SBM-2015-02-05This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Han, Junghee & Heshmati, Almas, 2015. "Innovation and SMEs Patent Propensity in Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 8790, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hombert, Johan & Schoar, Antoinette S & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2014. "Can Unemployment Insurance Spur Entrepreneurial Activity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Gal, Peter N. & Menon, Carlo, 2014. "The dynamics of employment growth: new evidence from 18 countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60286, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Brown, James R. & Martinsson, Gustav & Petersen, Bruce C., 2015. "Do Financing Constraints Matter for R&D?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 394, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Moeller, Kristoffer, 2014. "Culturally clustered or in the cloud? location of internet start-ups in Berlin," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57875, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lee, Neil & Nathan, Max, 2013. "Cultural diversity, innovation and entrepreneurship: firm-level evidence from London," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 52363, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Altomonte, Carlo & Aquilante, Tommaso & Békés, Gábor & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2014. "Internationalization and innovation of firms: evidence and policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60275, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Brown, Ross & Lee, Neil, 2014. "Funding issues confronting high growth SMEs in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57264, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bianchini, Stefano & Krafft, Jackie & Quatraro, Francesco & Ravix, Jacques, 2015. "Corporate Governance, Innovation and Firm Age: Insights and New Evidence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201504, University of Turin.
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity : an empirical assessment for German establishments," IAB Discussion Paper 201503, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Foellmi, Reto & Legge, Stefan & Tiemann, Alexa, 2015. "Innovation and Trade in the Presence of Credit Constraints," Economics Working Paper Series 1503, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Blyde, Juan & Iberti, Gonzalo & Mussini, Micaela, 2015. "When does Innovation Matter for Exporting?," MPRA Paper 61574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauricio Vargas, 2015. "Identifying Binding Constraints to Growth; Does Firm Size Matter?," IMF Working Papers 15/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Beata Glinkowska, 2015. "Knowledge acquisition in small and medium-sized enterprises," Working Papers 3/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Jan 2015.
- Buzard, Kristy & Carlino, Gerald A. & Hunt, Robert M. & Carr, Jake & Smith, Tony E., 2015. "Localized Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from the Agglomeration of American R&D Labs and Patent Data," Working Papers 15-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Garry Gabison & Annarosa Pesole, 2014. "An Overview of Models of Distributed Innovation. Open Innovation, User Innovation, and Social Innovation," JRC Working Papers JRC93533, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).