Report NEP-SBM-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunno Park & Jina Kang, 2014. "Effect of Alliance Experience on New Alliance Formations and Internal R&D Capabilities," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014119, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2014.
- Juana Sanchez, 2014. "Non-technological and Mixed Modes of Innovation in the United States. Evidence from the Business Research and Development and Innovation Survey, 2008-2011," Working Papers 14-35, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kentaro Imai, 2013. "A Panel Study of Zombie SMEs in Japan: Identification, Borrowing and Investment Behavior," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-16-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Sep 2014.
- Uwe Cantner & Ivan Savin, 2014. "Do Firms Benefit from Complementarity Effect in R&D and What Drives their R&D Strategy Choices?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cilem Selin Hazir & James Lesage & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2014. "The Role of R&D Collaboration Networks on Regional Innovation Performance," Working Papers halshs-01073031, HAL.
- Joelle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2014. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Application using Firm Level Patent Data," CIES Research Paper series 24-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Simone Borghesi & Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Linking emission trading to environmental innovation: evidence from the Italian manufacturing industry," SEEDS Working Papers 2714, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Oct 2014.
- Rossi, Federica & Fassio,Claudio & Geuna, Aldo, 2014. "The Role of Institutional Characteristics in Knowledge Transfer: A Comparative Analysis of Two Italian Universities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201410, University of Turin.
- Annalisa Caloffi & Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo, 2014. "The roles of different intermediaries in innovation networks: A network-based approach," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0030, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Jérôme Vicente, 2014. "“Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water”. Network failures and policy challenges for cluster long run dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1420, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2014.
- Thais Laerkholm Jensen & Søren Leth-Petersen & Ramana Nanda, 2014. "Home Equity Finance and Entrepreneurial Performance - Evidence from a Mortgage Reform," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-020, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2015.
- Antonio Falato & Jae W. Sim, 2014. "Why Do Innovative Firms Hold So Much Cash? Evidence from Changes in State R&D Tax Credits," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-72, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 21 May 2014.
- Sara Amoroso, 2014. "The hidden costs of R&D collaboration," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francesca Checchinato & Lala Hu & Tiziano Vescovi, 2014. "Do distributors really know the product? Approaching emerging markets through exports," Working Papers 19, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Item repec:sol:wpaper:2013/176348 is not listed on IDEAS anymore