Report NEP-SBM-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2014. "Patents as quality signals? The implications for financing constraints on R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Paulo Jose Mutuc & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2014. "Does Finance Really Matter for the Participation of SMEs in International Trade? Evidence from 8,080 East Asian Firms," Microeconomics Working Papers 24047, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2014. "The Effect of Regional Entrepreneurship Culture on Economic Development - Evidence for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hud, Martin & Hussinger, Katrin, 2014. "The impact of R&D subsidies during the crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-024, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2014. "Trust-Based Work-Time and Product Improvements: Evidence from Firm Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luuk Rietveldt & Robert Goedegebuure, 2014. "The influence of network relationships on the internationalization process of SMEs: A multiple case-study of Ethiopian SMEs," Working Papers 2014/08, Maastricht School of Management.
- MATSUDA Naoko & MATSUO Yutaka, 2014. "Empirical Analysis on Factors Behind Successful Entrepreneurs," Discussion papers 14018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- C. J. Krizan & Adela Luque & Alice Zawacki, 2014. "The Effect Of Employer Health Insurance Offering On The Growth And Survival Of Small Business Prior To The Affordable Care Act," Working Papers 14-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Elvin Afandi & Majid Kermani, 2014. "Bridging the Gender Gap in Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Europe," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1074, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Henley, Andrew, 2014. "Is Religion Associated with Entrepreneurial Activity?," IZA Discussion Papers 8111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo A. Lopez, 2014. "Access to Banking Finance and Exporting," Working Papers 68, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.