Report NEP-SBM-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lilian Santos & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Determinants of innovation performance of Portuguese companies: an econometric analysis by type of innovation and sector with a particular focus on Services," FEP Working Papers 494, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Peter Voigt & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2012. "Projection of R&D-intensive enterprises' growth to the year 2020: Implications for EU policy?," JRC Research Reports JRC69761, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daria Ciriaci & Fernando Hervas Soriano, 2012. "Bridging ideas with markets. The impact of training, marketing and design on innovation," JRC Research Reports JRC75493, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Absorptive capacity, innovation cooperation and human-capital. Evidence from 3 European countries," JRC Research Reports JRC77090, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-Linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," JRC Research Reports JRC77247, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Research cooperation within and across regional boundaries. Does innovation policy add anything?," JRC Research Reports JRC76320, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Alexander Tuebke & Fernando Hervas Soriano & Joerg Zimmermann, 2012. "The 2012 EU Survey on R&D Investment Trends," JRC Research Reports JRC72991, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2013. "Bending the Arc of Innovation: Public Support of R&D in Small, Entrepreneurial Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms," JRC Research Reports JRC74052, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- David Carey & Christopher Hill & Brian Kahin, 2012. "Strengthening Innovation in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1001, OECD Publishing.
- Aaron Chatterji & Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 19013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Vanacker & V. Collewaert & I. Paeleman, 2013. "The relationship between slack resources and the performance of entrepreneurial firms: The role of venture capital and angel investors," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/837, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fernando Hervás Soriano & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Concord 2011 Summary Report," JRC Research Reports JRC68674, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daria Ciriaci & Daniela Palma, 2012. "To what extent are knowledge-intensive business services contributing to manufacturing? A subsystem analysis," JRC Research Reports JRC71097, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Aug 2012.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Zhang, Nanyun, 2013. "Adverse effects of patent pooling on product development and commercialization," DICE Discussion Papers 92, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Zhu Wang & Daniel Yi Xu & Luis Cabral, 2012. "The Determinants of Geographic Concentration of Industry: A Quantitative Analysis," 2012 Meeting Papers 615, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maliranta, Mika, 2013. "Globalization, occupational restructuring and firm performance," ETLA Working Papers 5, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- VAN DEN BERG, Annette & GRIFT, Yolanda & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen & BOONE, Christophe & VAN DER BREMPT, Olivier, 2013. "The effect of employee workplace representation on firm performance. A cross-country comparison within Europe," Working Papers 2013008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2013. "Commercialization of academic research. A comparison between researchers in the U.S. and Finland," ETLA Working Papers 8, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.