Report NEP-SBM-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2011. "Companies' growth in the EU: What is research and innovation policy's role?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-03, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Evolution of Globalised business R&D: Features, drivers, impacts," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-02, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- DAUTEL Vincent & WALTHER Olivier, 2011. "The geography of innovation in the Luxembourg metropolitan region: an intra-regional approach," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-38, LISER.
- Pinho, José Carlos & Sá, Elisabete, 2011. "Personal Characteristics, Business Relationships and Entrepreneurial Performance: Some Empirical Evidence," Apas Papers 349, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Rudholm, Niklas, 2011. "New Start-ups and Firm In-migration - Evidence from the Swedish Wholesale Trade Industry," HUI Working Papers 53, HUI Research.
- Sharma, Chandan, 2011. "Imported intermediary inputs, R&D and Firm's Productivity: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 74, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2011. "Do firms rely on sources of information for organizational innovation?," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-39, LISER.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Lang, Åsa & Macuchova, Zuzana & Rudholm, Niklas, 2011. "Firm Growth in the Retail and Wholesale Trade Sectors – Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 50, HUI Research.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2011. "Firm collaboration and modes of innovation in Norway," CEPR Discussion Papers 8484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan & Karen Maguire, 2011. "Categorisation of OECD Regions Using Innovation-Related Variables," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4807701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas & Lang, Åsa, 2011. "Does Gibrat’s Law Hold for Retailing? Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 47, HUI Research.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas, 2010. "When is Gibrat's Law a Law?," HUI Working Papers 45, HUI Research.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve & Rebérioux, Antoine & Breda, Thomas, 2011. "Working in Family Firms: Less Paid but More Secure? Evidence from French Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5842, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).