Report NEP-SBM-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Autio, Erkko, 2009. "The Finnish Paradox: The Curious Absence of High- Growth Entrepreneurship in Finland," Discussion Papers 1197, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Edward Glaeser & William Kerr & Giacomo Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 09-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Carmen Cabello Medina & Antonio Carmona Lavado & Gloria Cuevas Rodríguez, 2009. "Social capital and knowledge in interorganizational networks: Their joint effect on innovation," Working Papers 09.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Konstantinos Skandalis, 2009. "The impact of leverage and other key variables on firm’s performance: evidence from Greece," Working Papers 00040, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Irene Daskalopoulou & Panagiotis Liargovas, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and the spatial context: evidence on the location of firm births in Greece," Working Papers 00039, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Ibarrarán, Pablo & Maffioli, Alessandro & Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2009. "SME Policy and Firms’ Productivity in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 4486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Natário, Maria Manuela, 2009. "Innovation Processes and Factors on Peripheral Regions of Portugal and Spain," MPRA Paper 18302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo & Stefania Sardo & Josh Whitford, 2009. "Innovative interventions in support of innovation networks. A complex system perspective to public innovation policy and private technology brokering," Department of Economics 0619, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".