Report NEP-RMG-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jokivuolle, Esa & Tunaru, Radu & Vioto, Davide, 2018. "Testing the systemic risk differences in banks," Research Discussion Papers 13/2018, Bank of Finland.
- Klein, Arne C. & Pliszka, Kamil, 2018. "The time-varying impact of systematic risk factors on corporate bond spreads," Discussion Papers 14/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Danielsson, Jon & James, Kevin R. & Valenzuela, Marcela & Zer, Ilknur, 2016. "Can we prove a bank guilty of creating systemic risk? A minority report," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66721, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Faugeras, Olivier & Rüschendorf, Ludger, 2018. "Risk excess measures induced by hemi-metrics," TSE Working Papers 18-922, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Douglas, Rohan & Berndt, Antje & Duffie, Darrell & Ferguson, Mark, 2017. "Corporate Credit Risk Premia," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3617, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Hong Wang & Catherine S. Forbes & Jean-Pierre Fenech & John Vaz, 2018. "The determinants of bank loan recovery rates in good times and bad -- new evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/18, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jon Danielsson & Marcela Valenzuela & Ilknur Zer, 2018. "Low Risk as a Predictor of Financial Crises," FEDS Notes 2018-05-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hartman-Glaser, Barney & Hebert, Benjamin, 2017. "The Insurance Is the Lemon: Failing to Index Contracts," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3569, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- John Bailey Jones & Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & Rory McGee & Justin Kirschner, 2018. "The Lifetime Medical Spending of Retirees," NBER Working Papers 24599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cipriano, Nur Alisha Arfiffy & Zulkeflee, Nur Nabila & Amran, Fasihah & Shahudin, Haziah Aishah, 2018. "Operational risk and its determinants among five companies in manufacturing industry in Germany," MPRA Paper 87013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rachael Beer & Felicia Ionescu & Geng Li, 2018. "Comparing Three Credit Scoring Models /Rachael Beer, Felicia Ionescu, and Geng Li," FEDS Notes 2018-05-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher Martin & Manju Puri & Alexander Ufier, 2018. "Deposit Inflows and Outflows in Failing Banks: The Role of Deposit Insurance," NBER Working Papers 24589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van der Ghote, Alejandro, 2018. "Coordinating monetary and financial regulatory policies," Working Paper Series 2155, European Central Bank.
- Schorpp, Georg & Erhun, Feryal & Lee, Hau L., 2018. "Multi-tiered Supply Chain Risk Management," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3639, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta & David Roubaud, 2018. "Herding Behaviour in the Cryptocurrency Market," Working Papers 201834, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.