Report NEP-RMG-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brownlees, Christian & Chabot, Ben & Ghysels, Eric & Kurz, Christopher, 2017. "Back to the Future: Backtesting Systemic Risk Measures during Historical Bank Runs and the Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 12178, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Ciliberti & Emmanuel S'eri'e & Guillaume Simon & Yves Lemp'eri`ere & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2017. "The "Size Premium" in Equity Markets: Where is the Risk?," Papers 1708.00644, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Ding, Yue & Pang, Tianxiao, 2017. "Extreme Risk Value and Dependence Structure of the China Securities Index 300," MPRA Paper 80556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Schurmann & Ingo Hoffmann, 2017. "On Biased Correlation Estimation," Papers 1707.09037, arXiv.org.
- E. Panetti & LG Deidda, 2017. "Banks' Liquidity Management and Systemic Risk," Working Paper CRENoS 201705, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Savas Papadopoulos & Pantelis Stavroulias & Thomas Sager & Etti Baranoff, 2017. "A ternary-state early warning system for the European Union," Working Papers 222, Bank of Greece.
- Boldanov, Rustam & Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George, 2017. "Time-varying correlation between oil and stock market volatilities: Evidence from oil-importing and oil-exporting countries," MPRA Paper 80435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernanda Maria Muller & Marcelo Brutti Righi, 2017. "A robust approach for minimization of risk measurement errors," Papers 1707.09829, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2018.
- Volodymyr Perederiy, 2017. "Sparse Structural Approach for Rating Transitions," Papers 1708.00062, arXiv.org.
- David Allen & Michael McAleer, 2017. "Theoretical and Empirical Differences Between Diagonal and Full Bekk for Risk Management," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-069/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Drautzburg, Thorsten & Fernï¿½ndez-Villaverde, Jesï¿½s & Guerron-Quintana, Pablo A., 2017. "Political Distribution Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tijmen Daniëls & Patty Duijm & Franka Liedorp & Dimitris Mokas, 2017. "A top-down stress testing framework for the Dutch banking sector," DNB Occasional Studies 1503, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ghysels, Eric & Liu, Hanwei, 2017. "Downside Risk in the Chinese Stock Market - Has it Fundamentally Changed?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12180, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.