Report NEP-RMG-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, C-L. & Jiménez-Martín, J.A. & McAleer, M.J. & Pérez-Amaral, T., 2015. "A Stochastic Dominance Approach to the Basel III Dilemma: Expected Shortfall or VaR?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-14, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Meriem Rjiba, Meriem & Tsagris, Michail & Mhalla, Hedi, 2015. "Bootstrap for Value at Risk Prediction," MPRA Paper 68842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murphy, David & Nahai-Williamson, Paul, 2014. "Financial Stability Paper 30: Dear Prudence, won’t you come out to play? Approaches to the analysis of CCP default fund adequacy," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 30, Bank of England.
- Curti, Filippo & Migueis, Marco, 2016. "Predicting Operational Loss Exposure Using Past Losses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 12 Oct 2016.
- Aikman, David & Galesic, Mirta & Gigerenzer, Gerd & Kapadia, Sujit & Katsikopoulos, Konstantinos & Kothiyal, Amit & Murphy, Emma & Neumann, Tobias, 2014. "Financial Stability Paper No 28: Taking uncertainty seriously - simplicity versus complexity in financial regulation," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 28, Bank of England.
- Pablo Koch-Medina & Cosimo Munari & Gregor Svindland, 2016. "Comonotonic risk measures in a world without risk-free assets," Papers 1602.05477, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Oliver Bettis & Simon Dietz & Nick Silver, 2015. "The risk of climate ruin," GRI Working Papers 217, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Bormann, Carsten & Schaumburg, Julia & Schienle, Melanie, 2016. "Beyond dimension two: A test for higher-order tail risk," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Aymanns, Christoph & Caccioli, Fabio & Farmer, J. Doyne & Tan, Vincent W.C., 2015. "Taming the Basel leverage cycle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65089, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zura Kakushadze & Willie Yu, 2016. "Multifactor Risk Models and Heterotic CAPM," Papers 1602.04902, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Anatolii A. Puhalskii & Michael Jay Stutzer, 2016. "On minimising a portfolio's shortfall probability," Papers 1602.02192, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Spiros Bougheas & Alan Kirman, 2016. "Systemic risk and the optimal seniority structure of banking liabilities," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 201602, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Jan 2016.
- Sucarrat, Genaro & Grønneberg, Steffen, 2016. "Models of Financial Return With Time-Varying Zero Probability," MPRA Paper 68931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Ferri & Doris Neuberger, 2014. "The Banking Regulatory Bubble and How to Get out of It," CERBE Working Papers wpC01, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Uddin, Md Akther, 2015. "Risk Management Practices in Islamic Bank: A Case Study of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited," MPRA Paper 68781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Ibáñez, 2016. "Calibrating the Dynamic Nelson-Siegel Model: A Practitioner Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 774, Central Bank of Chile.