Report NEP-RMG-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Behn, Markus & Haselmann, Rainer & Vig, Vikrant, 2014. "Risk weights, lending, and financial stability: Limits to model-based capital regulation," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100430, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Petr Macek & Petr Teply, 2015. "Credit Valuation Adjustment Modelling During a Global Low Interest Rate Environment," Working Papers IES 2015/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2015.
- Umberto Cherubini & Sabrina Mulinacci, 2015. "Systemic Risk with Exchangeable Contagion: Application to the European Banking System," Papers 1502.01918, arXiv.org.
- Peter Christoffersen & Xuhui (Nick) Pan, 2014. "Oil Volatility Risk and Expected Stock Returns," CREATES Research Papers 2015-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ha-Thu Nguyen, 2015. "How is credit scoring used to predict default in China?," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-1, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "Federal Reinsurance for Terrorism Risk: An Update," Reports 49866, Congressional Budget Office.
- Eling, Martin & Pankoke, David, 2014. "Systemic Risk in the Insurance Sector: Review and Directions for Future Research," Working Papers on Finance 1421, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Bertrand Maillet & Michele Costola & Massimiliano Caporin & Gregory Jannin, 2015. "On the (Ab)Use of Omega?," Working Papers 2015:02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- M. Naresh Kumar & V. Sree Hari Rao, 2015. "A New Methodology for Estimating Internal Credit Risk and Bankruptcy Prediction under Basel II Regime," Papers 1502.00882, arXiv.org.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2015. "Enhancing the reliability of performance measures in empirical based research: leverage ratios and theoretical based research," MPRA Paper 61789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michalski , Tomasz & Ors , Evren, 2014. "Risk-Based Capital Requirements for Banks and International Trade," HEC Research Papers Series 1064, HEC Paris.
- Tim Keighley & Thomas Longden & Supriya Mathew & Stefan Trück, 2014. "Quantifying Catastrophic and Climate Impacted Hazards Based on Local Expert Opinions," Working Papers 2014.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Blasques, Francisco & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, Andre & Schaumburg, Julia, 2014. "Spillover dynamics for systemic risk measurement using spatial financial time series models," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100632, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Berevoianu, Rozi Liliana, 2014. "Computer model for evaluating performance and economic risk at the level of farms of different sizes," MPRA Paper 61763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Gryglewicz, S. & Morellec, E. & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2015. "Corporate Policies with Temporary and Permanent Shocks," TSE Working Papers 15-552, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 15 Jun 2016.