Report NEP-RMG-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2014. "Stress Testing Engineering: the real risk measurement?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00951593, HAL.
- Junye Li & Gabriele Zinna, 2014. "On bank credit risk: systemic or bank-specific? Evidence from the US and UK," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 951, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Arnold, Marc, 2014. "Banks’ Loan Screening Incentives with Credit Risk Transfer: An Alternative to Risk Retention," Working Papers on Finance 1402, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Tomas Fiala & Tomas Havranek, 2014. "Ailing Mothers, Healthy Daughters? Contagion in the Central European Banking Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1069, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Christian T. Brownlees & Giampiero M. Gallo & David Veredas, 2014. "Disentangling Systematic and Idiosyncratic Dynamics in Panels of Volatility Measures," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Feb 2014.
- Samuel Brazys & Peter Heaney & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2014. "From the Great Lakes to the Great Rift Valley: Does Strategic Economic Policy Explain the 2009 Malawi Election?," Working Papers 201401, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Kris Boudt & Sébastien Laurent & Asger Lunde & Rogier Quaedvlieg, 2014. "Positive Semidefinite Integrated Covariance Estimation, Factorizations and Asynchronicity," CREATES Research Papers 2014-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Makoto Takahashi & Toshiaki Watanabe & Yasuhiro Omori, 2014. "Volatility and Quantile Forecasts by Realized Stochastic Volatility Models with Generalized Hyperbolic Distribution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-921, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Céline Meslier-Crouzille & Donald P. Morgan & Katherine Samolyk & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "The Benefits of Intrastate and Interstate Geographic Diversification in Banking," Working Papers hal-00950504, HAL.
- Khaled Guesmi & Saoussen Jebri & Abdelkarim Jabri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Are hedge funds uncorrelated with financial markets? An empirical assessment," Working Papers 2014-103, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giampiero M. Gallo & Edoardo Otranto, 2014. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Changes of Regimes," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Feb 2014.