Report NEP-RMG-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Léautier, Thomas-Olivier & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2013. "On the strategic value of risk management," TSE Working Papers 13-433, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Martin Gremm, 2013. "The Origin of Fat Tails," Papers 1310.4538, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Gouriéroux, C. & Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P., 2013. "Pricing Default Events: Surprise, Exogeneity and Contagion," Working papers 455, Banque de France.
- Junko Sagara & Keiko Saito, 2013. "Risk Assessment and Hazard Mapping," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16146, The World Bank.
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 2013. "Market-Based Bank Capital Regulation," Economics Papers 2013-W12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Junko Sagara, 2013. "Hydro-meteorological Disasters Associated with Tsunamis and Earthquakes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16140, The World Bank.
- Masato Toyama & Junko Sagara, 2013. "Measuring the Cost-effectiveness of Various DRM Measures," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16143, The World Bank.
- Kole, H.J.W.G. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2013. "How to Identify and Forecast Bull and Bear Markets?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-016-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Giudici & Alessandro Spelta, 2013. "Graphical network models for international financial flows," DEM Working Papers Series 052, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.