Report NEP-RMG-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Léautier, Thomas-Olivier & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2013. "On the strategic value of risk management," TSE Working Papers 13-433, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Martin Gremm, 2013. "The Origin of Fat Tails," Papers 1310.4538, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Gouriéroux, C. & Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P., 2013. "Pricing Default Events: Surprise, Exogeneity and Contagion," Working papers 455, Banque de France.
- Junko Sagara & Keiko Saito, 2013. "Risk Assessment and Hazard Mapping," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16146, The World Bank.
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 2013. "Market-Based Bank Capital Regulation," Economics Papers 2013-W12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Junko Sagara, 2013. "Hydro-meteorological Disasters Associated with Tsunamis and Earthquakes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16140, The World Bank.
- Masato Toyama & Junko Sagara, 2013. "Measuring the Cost-effectiveness of Various DRM Measures," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16143, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765041558 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Giudici & Alessandro Spelta, 2013. "Graphical network models for international financial flows," DEM Working Papers Series 052, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.