Report NEP-RMG-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Saldías Zambrana, 2010. "Systemic risk analysis using forward-looking distance-to-default series," Working Paper 1005, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ronel Elul & Nicholas S. Souleles & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Dennis & Glennon & Robert M. Hunt, 2010. "What "triggers" mortgage default?," Working Papers 10-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- George Pennacchi, 2010. "A structural model of contingent bank capital," Working Paper 1004, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Analyzing and Forecasting Volatility Spillovers, Asymmetries and Hedging in Major Oil Markets," Working Papers in Economics 10/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Stefan Hlawatsch & Sebastian Ostrowski, 2010. "Simulation and Estimation of Loss Given Default," FEMM Working Papers 100010, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Jan Annaert & Marc De Ceuster & Patrick Van Roy & Cristina Vespro, 2010. "What determines euro area bank CDS spreads ?," Working Paper Research 190, National Bank of Belgium.
- Tanskanen, Antti J. & Niininen, Petri & Vatanen, Kari, 2010. "Risk-based classification of financial instruments in the Finnish statutory pension scheme TyEL," Research Discussion Papers 9/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Dominique, C-Rene & Rivera-Solis, Luis Eduardo & Des Rosiers, Francois, 2010. "Determining The Value-at-risk In The Shadow Of The Power Law: The Case Of The SP-500 Index," MPRA Paper 22604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Bee, 2010. "Simulating copula-based distributions and estimating tail probabilities by means of Adaptive Importance Sampling," Department of Economics Working Papers 1003, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Burcu Eyigungor, 2010. "Maturity, indebtedness, and default risk," Working Papers 10-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Ferdinand M. Vieider, 2010. "Reining in Excessive Risk Taking by Executives : Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 1006, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Ehsan Azmoodeh, 2010. "On the fractional Black-Scholes market with transaction costs," Papers 1005.0211, arXiv.org.