Report NEP-RMG-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Rosch & Harald Scheule, 2008. "Credit Losses in Economic Downturns - Empirical Evidence for Hong Kong Mortgage Loans," Working Papers 152008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Nikola Tarashev, 2009. "Measuring portfolio credit risk correctly: why parameter uncertainty matters," BIS Working Papers 280, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cyril Caillault & Dominique Guegan, 2009. "Forecasting VaR and Expected Shortfall using Dynamical Systems: A Risk Management Strategy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00375765, HAL.
- Gunter LÃ¶ffler & Alina Maurer, 2009. "Incorporating the Dynamics of Leverage into Default Prediction," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gonzales-Martínez, Rolando, 2008.
"Medidas de Riesgo Financiero y una Aplicación a las Variaciones de Depósitos del Sistema Financiero Boliviano
[Risk Measures and an Application to the Withdrawals of Deposits in the Bolivian Financ," MPRA Paper 14700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14790 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David S. Bates, 2009. "U.S. Stock Market Crash Risk, 1926-2006," NBER Working Papers 14913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00372525_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tusell Palmer, Fernando Jorge & Esteban González, María Victoria, 2009. "Predicting Betas: Two new methods," BILTOKI 2009-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Jørgensen, Peter Løchte & De Giovanni, Domenico, 2008. "Time Charters with Purchase Options in Shipping: Valuation and Risk Management," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2008-05, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.