Report NEP-RMG-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky & Loriana Pelizzon, 2007. "Dynamic Risk Exposure in Hedge Funds," Working Papers 2007_17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Stuart M. Turnbull & Jun Yang, 2008. "Default Dependence: The Equity Default Relationship," Working Papers 08-1, Bank of Canada.
- Härdle, Wolfgang Karl & Moro, Rouslan A. & Schäfer, Dorothea, 2007. "Estimating probabilities of default with support vector machines," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,18, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2007-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pausch, Thilo, 2007. "Endogenous credit derivatives and bank behavior," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,16, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Maria Socorro Gochoco-Bautista, 2008. "Asset prices and monetary policy: booms and fat tails in East Asia," BIS Working Papers 243, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2008-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Nitschka, 2007. "International evidence for return predictability and the implications for long-run covariation of the G7 stock markets," IEW - Working Papers 338, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Shiyi Chen & Kiho Jeong & Wolfgang Härdle, 2008. "Support Vector Regression Based GARCH Model with Application to Forecasting Volatility of Financial Returns," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00235354_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peroni, Chiara, 2007. "A non-parametric investigation of risk premia," MPRA Paper 5126, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2007.
- Jonas Dovern & Christina Ziegler, 2008. "Predicting Growth Rates and Recessions. Assessing U.S. Leading Indicators Under Real-Time Conditions," Kiel Working Papers 1397, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Patrick McGuire & Ilhyock Nikola Tarashev, 2008. "Global monitoring with the BIS international banking statistics," BIS Working Papers 244, Bank for International Settlements.