Report NEP-RMG-2003-02-10This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Lindqvist, Tobias & Moore, Evan, 2003. "Bubbles and Experience: An Experiment on Speculation," Working Paper Series 588, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Serna, Gregorio & Nieto, María Jesús, 2002. "On the relationship between a banks equity holdings and bank performance," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb026322, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Md B. Billah & R.J. Hyndman & A.B. Koehler, 2003. "Empirical Information Criteria for Time Series Forecasting Model Selection," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Evaldo Guimarães Barbosa & Cristiana De Castro Moraes, 2003. "Determinants Of The Firm’S Capital Structure - The Case Of The Very Small Enterprises," Finance 0302001, EconWPA, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Item repec:han:dpaper:dp-269 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Velilla, Santiago & Ubierna, Andrés, 2003. "Comportamiento asintótico del correlograma residual," DES - Documentos de Trabajo. Estadística y Econometría. DS ds030101, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Bems, Rudolfs & Jönsson, Kristian, 2002. "Financial Crisis in Emerging Markets and the Optimal Bailout Policy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 520, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 31 Oct 2003.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Terrones, Marco E., 2003. "How Does Globalization Affect the Synchronization of Business Cycles?," IZA Discussion Papers 702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven Gjerstad & John Dickhaut, 2003. "Price Formation in Double Auctions," Microeconomics 0302001, EconWPA.