Report NEP-RES-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-RES
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borck, Rainald & Pflüger, Michael P., 2015. "Green Cities? Urbanization, Trade and the Environment," IZA Discussion Papers 9104, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur & Nicholas Z. Muller & Andrew J. Yates, 2015. "Environmental Benefits from Driving Electric Vehicles?," NBER Working Papers 21291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Lambertini & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Alessandro Tampieri, 2015. "Cournot Competition and "Green" Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Working Paper series 15-21, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Lorenzo Cerda Planas, 2015. "Pushing the Tipping in International Environmental Agreements," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01163935, HAL.
- Lucas Bretschger & Alexandra Vinogradova, 2015. "Equitable and effective climate policy: Integrating less developed countries into a global climate agreement," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/217, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.