Report NEP-RES-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Melo, Jaime, 2013. "Trade in a 'Green Growth' Development Strategy: Issues and Challenges," CEPR Discussion Papers 9660, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hemous, David, 2013. "Environmental Policy and Directed Technical Change in a Global Economy: The Dynamic Impact of Unilateral Environmental Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9733, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 2014. "Sustainable and smart cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6878, The World Bank.
- Zeba Anjum & Paul J. Burke & Reyer Gerlagh & David I. Stern, 2014. "Modeling the Emissions-Income Relationship Using Long-Run Growth Rates," CCEP Working Papers 1403, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "Keep Your Clunker in the Suburb: Low Emission Zones and Adoption of Green Vehicles," IZA Discussion Papers 8180, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Glaeser, Edward & Joshi-Ghani, Abha, 2014. "Overview -- the urban imperative : toward shared prosperity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6875, The World Bank.