Report NEP-RES-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Fiorillo & Agnese Sacchi, 2011. "On Local Environmental Protection," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0131, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Stoczkiewicz, Marcin, 2011. "The emission trading scheme in polish law. Selected problems related to the scope of derogation from the general rule for auctioning in Poland," MPRA Paper 34896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Natalia Montinari & Marco Piovesan, 2011. "Do not Trash the Incentive! Monetary incentives and waste sorting," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Muhammad, Shahbaz Shabbir, 2011. "Environmental Kuznets Curve and the role of energy consumption in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34929, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Nov 2011.
- Stephen Hammer & Lamia Kamal-Chaoui & Alexis Robert & Marissa Plouin, 2011. "Cities and Green Growth: A Conceptual Framework," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2011/8, OECD Publishing.
- Joseph V. Spadaro, 2011. "The Uniform World Model: A Methodology for Predicting the Health Impacts of Air Pollution," Working Papers 2011-12, BC3.
- Hilary Sigman & Sarah Stafford, 2010. "Management of Hazardous Waste and Contaminated Land," Departmental Working Papers 201008, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.