Report NEP-REG-2021-12-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christopher Decker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-REG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Belleflamme & Martin Peitz & Eric Toulemonde, 2020. "The Tension Between Market Shares and Profit Under Platform Competition," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_204v1, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Dharik S. Mallapragada & Cristian Junge & Cathy Xun Wang & Johannes Pfeifenberger & Paul L. Joskow & Richard Schmalensee, 2021. "Electricity Price Distributions in Future Renewables-Dominant Power Grids and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 29510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali Hortaçsu & Isabelle Perrigne, 2021. "Empirical Perspectives on Auctions," NBER Working Papers 29511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Cambini & Elena Grinza & Lorien Sabatino, 2021. "Ultra-Fast Broadband Access and Productivity: Evidence from Italian Firms," Working Papers CEB 21-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- DELBONO Flavio & REGGIANI Carlo & SANDRINI Luca, 2021. "Strategic data sales to competing firms," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2021-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Flavio M. Menezes & John Quiggin, 2021. "Ex ante and ex post equilibrium supply curves," Discussion Papers Series 649, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- M'ed'eric Motte & Huy^en Pham, 2021. "Optimal bidding strategies for digital advertising," Papers 2111.08311, arXiv.org.
- Decarolis, Francesco & Goldmanis, Maris & Penta, Antonio & Shakhgildyan, Ksenia, 2021. "Bid Coordination in Sponsored Search Auctions: Detection Methodology and Empirical Analysis," TSE Working Papers 21-1273, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gagan Aggarwal & Kshipra Bhawalkar & Guru Guruganesh & Andres Perlroth, 2021. "Maximizing revenue in the presence of intermediaries," Papers 2111.10472, arXiv.org.
- Ibáñez Colomo, Pablo, 2021. "The draft digital markets act: a legal and institutional analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112214, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sarah Geschonke & Thomas Wein, 2020. "Privacy Paradox – Economic Uncertainty Theory and Legal Consequences," Working Paper Series in Economics 393, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Jeddi, Samir & Lencz, Dominic & Wildgrube, Theresa, 2021. "Complementing carbon prices with Carbon Contracts for Difference in the presence of risk - When is it beneficial and when not?," EWI Working Papers 2021-9, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 16 Aug 2022.
- Stern, Nicholas, 2021. "A time for action on climate change and a time for change in economics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112802, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anibal Sanjab & H'el`ene Le Cadre & Yuting Mou, 2021. "TSO-DSOs Stable Cost Allocation for the Joint Procurement of Flexibility: A Cooperative Game Approach," Papers 2111.12830, arXiv.org.
- Gustafsson, Peter & Nilsson, Peter & David, Lucinda & Marañon, Antonia, 2021. "Framing energy choices in consumer decision-making Evidence from a random experiment in Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2021/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Elizabeth Asiedu & Théophile T Azomahou & Neepa B Gaekwad & Mahamady Ouedraogo, 2021. "The determinants of electricity constraints by firms in developing countries [Les déterminants de la contrainte d'accès à l'électricité des entreprises dans les pays en développement]," Post-Print hal-03460767, HAL.
- Kamalanathan Ganesan & Jo~ao Tom'e Saraiva & Ricardo J. Bessa, 2021. "Functional Model of Residential Consumption Elasticity under Dynamic Tariffs," Papers 2111.11875, arXiv.org.
- Markkula, Tuomas & Takalo, Tuomas, 2021. "Competition and regulation in the Finnish ATM industry," BoF Economics Review 8/2021, Bank of Finland.
- Mr. Itai Agur, 2021. "Politically Robust Financial Regulation," IMF Working Papers 2021/001, International Monetary Fund.
- Miss Estelle X Liu, 2021. "Stay Competitive in the Digital Age: The Future of Banks," IMF Working Papers 2021/046, International Monetary Fund.
- Shafik, Minouche, 2021. "Capitalism needs a new social contract," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112213, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mats P. Kahl, 2020. "Impact of Cross-Border Competition on the German Retail Gasoline Market – German-Polish Border," Working Paper Series in Economics 392, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Thomas Wein, 2020. "Why abandoning the paradise? Stations incentives to reduce gasoline prices at first," Working Paper Series in Economics 394, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Christoph Kleineberg, 2020. "Market definition of the german retail gasoline industry on highways and those in the immediate vicinity," Working Paper Series in Economics 389, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Thomas Wein, 2020. "Cartel behavior and efficient sanctioning by criminal sentences," Working Paper Series in Economics 390, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.