Report NEP-REG-2021-06-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Horn, Henrik & Tangerås, Thomas, 2021. "National Transmission System Operators in an International Electricity Market," Working Paper Series 1394, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Zarkovic, Maja, 2020. "Cap-and-trade and produce at least cost? Investigating firm behaviour in the EU ETS," Working papers 2020/12, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Ryan Hawthorne & Lukasz Grzybowski, 2021. "Distribution of the benefits of regulation vs. competition: The case of mobile telephony in South Africa," Post-Print hal-03235928, HAL.
- Brancaccio, Giulia & Kalouptsidi, Myrto & Papageorgiou, Theodore & rosaia, nicola, 2020. "Search Frictions and Efficiency in Decentralized Transport Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 14827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamara Sheldon & Rubal Dua & Omar Al Harbi, 2021. "How Cost-Effective Are Electric Vehicle Subsidies in Reducing Tailpipe-CO2 Emissions?," Discussion Papers ks--2021-dp07, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Kalantzis, Fotios & Niczyporuk, Hanna, 2021. "Can European businesses achieve productivity gains from investments in energy efficiency?," EIB Working Papers 2021/07, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Hoekman, Bernard & Tas, Bedri Kamil Onur, 2020. "SME Participation in Public Purchasing: Procurement Policy Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 14836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James E. Archsmith & Erich Muehlegger & David S. Rapson, 2021. "Future Paths of Electric Vehicle Adoption in the United States: Predictable Determinants, Obstacles and Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 28933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olijslager, Stan & van der Ploeg, Frederick & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2020. "Commit To A Credible Path Of Rising Co2 Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 14795, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Decarolis, Francesco & Fisman, Raymond & Pinotti, Paolo & Vannutelli, Silvia, 2020. "Rules, Discretion, and Corruption in Procurement: Evidence from Italian Government Contracting," CEPR Discussion Papers 14794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Carattini, Stefano & Tesauro, Linda, 2021. "Designing effective and acceptable road pricing schemes: evidence from the Geneva congestion charge," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 110870, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Çam , Eren & Lencz, Dominic, 2021. "Internal and external effects of pricing short-term gas transmission capacity via multipliers," EWI Working Papers 2021-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Jussila Hammes, Johanna & Volden, Gro Holst & Welde, Morten & Börjesson, Maria & Odeck, James, 2021. "Finding transport projects with high value for money : what are the socio-geographic determinants?," Working Papers 2021:4, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Zach Y. Brown & Alexander MacKay, 2021. "Competition in Pricing Algorithms," NBER Working Papers 28860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.