Report NEP-REG-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-REG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hancevic, Pedro & Nuñez, Héctor & Rosellón, Juan, 2017. "Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation: Possibilities, Benefits, and Challenges for a Widespread Application in the Mexican Residential Sector," Working-Papers 1027, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Hagspiel, Simeon & Knaut, Andreas & Peter, Jakob, 2017. "Reliability in Multy-Regional Power Systems - Capacity Adequacy and the Role of Interconnectors," EWI Working Papers 2017-7, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 29 Jun 2018.
- Fels, Markus Peter, 2017. "Incentivizing efficient utilization without reducing access: The case against cost-sharing in insurance," Working Paper Series in Economics 105, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Andreas Bloess & Wolf-Peter Schill & Alexander Zerrahn, 2017. "Power-to-Heat for Renewable Energy Integration: Technologies, Modeling Approaches, and Flexibility Potentials," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1677, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cammelli, Federico & Angelsen, Arild, 2017. "Amazonian farmers’ response to fire policies and climate change," Working Paper Series 04-2017, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Annaluru, Rajeev & Garg, Amit, 2017. "Managing the Power Grid Ramping challenges critical to success of India’s Renewable Energy Targets," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-08-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Bao H. NGUYEN & OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi, 2017. "Asymmetric Reactions of the U.S. Natural Gas Market and Economic Activity," Discussion papers 17102, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Miller, Justin & Viscidi, Lisa, 2016. "Clean Energy Innovation in Latin America," Working-Papers 839, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.