Report NEP-REG-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brown, David, 2014. "The Effect of Subsidized Entry on Capacity Auctions and the Long-Run Resource Adequacy of Electricity Markets," Working Papers 2014-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Suzi Kerr & Vicki Duscha, 2014. "Going to the Source: Using an Upstream Point of Regulation for Energy in a National Chinese Emissions Trading System," Working Papers 14_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Stephen Perkins, 2013. "Better Regulation of Public-Private Partnerships for Transport Infrastructure: Summary and Conclusions," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/6, OECD Publishing.
- Shilpi, Forhad & Sangraula, Prem & Li, Yue, 2014. "Voting with their feet ? access to infrastructure and migration in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7047, The World Bank.
- Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2014. "Reaping the Carbon Rent: Abatement and Overallocation Profits in the European Cement industry, Insights from an LMDI Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers 2014.10, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Edmond Baranes & Julien Jacqmin & Jean-Christophe Poudou, 2014. "Renewable and non-renewable intermittent energy sources: friends and foes?," Working Papers 14-09, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2014.
- Miguel Cárdenas Rodríguez & Ivan Haščič & Nick Johnstone & Jérôme Silva & Antoine Ferey, 2014. "Inducing Private Finance for Renewable Energy Projects: Evidence from Micro-Data," OECD Environment Working Papers 67, OECD Publishing.
- Frédéric Branger & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Oliver Sartor & Misato Sato, 2014. "EU ETS, Free Allocations and Activity Level Thresholds. The devil lies in the details," Working Papers hal-01072736, HAL.
- Michele Polo & Carlo Scarpa, "undated". "Liberalizing the Gas Industry: Take-or-Pay Contracts, Retail Competition and Wholesale Trade," IEFE Working Papers 49, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Elizondo Azuela, Gabriela & Barroso, Luiz & Khanna, Ashish & Wang, Xiaodong & Wu, Yun & Cunha, Gabriel, 2014. "Performance of renewable energy auctions : experience in Brazil, China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7062, The World Bank.
- Lucas, Nigel, 2014. "Energy Security in Asia: Prospects for Regional Cooperation," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 407, Asian Development Bank.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Goswami, Arti Grover & Kerr, William R., 2014. "Spatial dynamics of electricity usage in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7055, The World Bank.