Report NEP-REG-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rahmatallah Poudineh & Tooraj Jamasb, 2013. "Distributed Generation Storage, Demand Response, and Energy Efficiency as Alternatives to Grid Capacity Enhancement," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1356, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5930365 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- JoÃ«lle Noailly & Victoria Shestalova, 2013. "Knowledge spillovers from renewable energy technologies, Lessons from patent citations," CPB Discussion Paper 262, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Roberto Gómez-Calvet & David Conesa & Ana Rosa Gómez-Calvet & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2013. "Energy efficiency in the European Union: What can be learned from the joint application of directional distance functions and slacks-based measures?," Working Papers 2013/17, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Cox, Michael & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Labor Demand Effects of Rising Electricity Prices: Evidence for Germany," IZA Policy Papers 74, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rabindra Nepal & John Foster, 2013. "Testing for Market Integration in the Australian National Electricity Market," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 11-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Bipasa Datta & Yu-Shan Lo, 2013. "To Block or not to Block? Network Competition when Skype enters the Mobile Market," Discussion Papers 13/32, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Ghosal, Sayantan & Walsh, Sean & Whalley, John, 2013. "Unilateral Emissions Mitigation, Spillovers, and Global Learning," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-87, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).