Report NEP-REG-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen L., 2013. "Mixing It Up: Power Sector Energy and Regional and Regulatory Climate Policies in the Presence of a Carbon Tax," Discussion Papers dp-13-09, Resources For the Future.
- Golumbeanu, Raluca & Barnes, Douglas, 2013. "Connection charges and electricity access in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6511, The World Bank.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & David R. DeRemer & Michael H. Riordan & Gregory L. Rosston & Bradley S. Wimmer, 2013. "Estimating the Impact of Low-Income Universal Service Programs," Working Papers 13-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Marcus Hildmann & Andreas Ulbig & Goran Andersson, 2013. "Revisiting the Merit-Order Effect of Renewable Energy Sources," Papers 1307.0444, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Salvador Barrios & Jonathan Pycroft & Bert Saveyn, 2013. "The marginal cost of public funds in the EU: the case of labour versus green taxes," Taxation Papers 35, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Bhattacharya, Suparna & Giannakas, Konstantinos & Schoengold, Karina, 2013. "Market and Welfare Effects of Renewable Portfolio Standard in the Vertically Differentiated U.S. Energy Markets," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151216, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nathaniel Hendren, 2013. "The Policy Elasticity," NBER Working Papers 19177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.