Report NEP-REG-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fell, Harrison & Linn, Joshua & Munnings, Clayton, 2012. "Designing Renewable Electricity Policies to Reduce Emissions," Discussion Papers dp-12-54, Resources For the Future.
- Sue Mialon & Samiran Banerjee, 2012. "Regulation of Internet Access," Emory Economics 1201, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Beasley, Blair & Morris, Daniel, 2012. "Modeling the Electricity Sector: A Summary of Recent Analyses of New EPA Regulations," Discussion Papers dp-12-52, Resources For the Future.
- Walls, Margaret, 2012. "Policies To Encourage Home Energy Efficiency Improvements: Comparing Loans, Subsidies, and Standards," Discussion Papers dp-12-47, Resources For the Future.
- Linn, Joshua & Mastrangelo, Erin & Burtraw, Dallas, 2013. "Regulating Greenhouse Gases from Coal Power Plants under the Clean Air Act," Discussion Papers dp-13-05, Resources For the Future.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Palmer, Karen, 2013. "Bridging the Energy Efficiency Gap: Insights for Policy from Economic Theory and Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-13-02, Resources For the Future.
- Federico Boffa & Stefano Clò & Alessio D'Amato, 2013. "Environmental policy and incentives to adopt abatement technologies under endogenous uncertainty," Working Papers 5, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Muireann Lynch & Aonghus Shortt & Mark O’Malley, 2012. "Risk-Return Incentives in Liberalised Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series 4012, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Framstad, Nils Christian & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Energy intensive infrastructure investments with retrofits in continuous time : effects of uncertainty on energy use and carbon emissions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6430, The World Bank.