Report NEP-REG-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reza Siregar, 2011. "Macro-Prudential Approaches to Banking Regulation : Perspectives of Selected Asian Central Banks," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23211, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2012. "Food Safety Regulation and Firm Productivity:Evidence from the French Food Industry," TSE Working Papers 12-275, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Luo Ping, 2011. "The Current State of the Financial Sector and the Regulatory Framework in Asian Economiesâ€”The Case of the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China," Governance Working Papers 23226, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Requate, Till, 2012. "Sushi or fish fingers? Seafood diversity, collapsing fish stocks, and multi-species fishery management," Economics Working Papers 2012-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Federico Lupo Pasini, 2011. "The International Regulatory Regime on Capital Flows," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23198, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Venkatachalam Anbumozhi & Mari Kimura & Kumiko Isono, 2011. "Leveraging Environment and Climate Change Initiatives for Corporate Excellence," Governance Working Papers 23201, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2012. "Innovation in EU merger control: walking the talk," Policy Contributions 708, Bruegel.