The Current State of the Financial Sector and the Regulatory Framework in Asian Economiesâ€”The Case of the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010.
"Why India Choked when Lehman Broke,"
India Policy Forum,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 39-72.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010. "Why India choked when Lehman broke," Working Papers 10/63, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2010. "Why India choked when Lehman broke," Finance Working Papers 22974, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2010. "Why India Choked when Lehman Broke," Working Papers id:2362, eSocialSciences.
- AkIn, Cigdem & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2008.
"Changing nature of North-South linkages: Stylized facts and explanations,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Cigdem Akin & Ayhan Kose, 2007. "Changing Nature of North-South Linkages; Stylized Facts and Explanations," IMF Working Papers 07/280, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial regulation; China; financial sector; banking supervision; regulatory framework;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2012-03-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:govern:23226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .