Report NEP-REG-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ping, Luo, 2011. "What Regulatory Policies Work for Emerging Markets?," ADBI Working Papers 265, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Cooley, Thomas & Richardson, Matthew & Walter, Ingo, 2011. "Market Failures and Regulatory Failures: Lessons from Past and Present Financial Crises," ADBI Working Papers 264, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2011. "Private Policing of Environmental Performance: Does it Further Public Goals?," Working Papers 111, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Stephan Schaeffler & Christoph Weber, 2011. "The Cost of Equity of Network Operators - Empirical Evidence and Regulatory Practice," EWL Working Papers 1101, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Nicolas Veron, 2010. "An Update on EU Financial Reforms," Policy Briefs PB10-30, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Nicolas Veron & Stephane Rottier, 2010. "Not All Financial Regulation Is Global," Policy Briefs PB10-22, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Christian Calmes & Raymond Theoret, 2011. "Lifting the Veil: Regulation and Shadow Banking," e-briefs 110, C.D. Howe Institute.
- John Thanassoulis, 2011. "The Case For Intervening In Bankers' Pay," Economics Series Working Papers 532, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Morris Goldstein, 2011. "Integrating Reform of Financial Regulation with Reform of the International Monetary System," Working Paper Series WP11-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Great expectations, predictable outcomes and the G20's response to the recent global financial crisis," MPRA Paper 28550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "The Future of financial liberalization in South Asia," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Michael Greenstone & John A. List & Chad Syverson, 2011. "The Effects of Environmental Regulation on the Competiveness of U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 11-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Michael Joos, 2010. "Zum Verhältnis von Markt- und Gemeinwohlorientierung: Die Auswirkungen der EU-Liberalisierungsinitiativen auf die Sektoren Elektrizität und Eisenbahn in Österreich," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 4, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- James Heintz & Heidi Garrett-Peltier & Ben Zipperer, 2011. "New Jobs — Cleaner Air: Employment Effects Under Planned Changes to the EPA’s Air Pollution Rules," Published Studies ceres_peri_feb11, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pritchett, Lant, 2011. "How business is done and the'doing business'indicators : the investment climate when firms have climate control," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5563, The World Bank.
- Mario Pagliero, 2011. "The Impact of Potential Labor Supply on Licensing Exam Difficulty in the US Market for Lawyers," Working papers 18, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino, revised May 2013.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5684 is not listed on IDEAS anymore