Report NEP-REG-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Regulatory structure for financial stability and development," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Paul Madden, 2010. "The regulation of a large sports league," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1007, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Jaime Hurtubia Torres & Claudio Sardoni, 2010. "Financial safety nets, bailouts and moral hazard," Working Papers 8, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2010. "Business regulation and red tape in the entrepreneurial economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 225, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Maria Claudia Lopez & James J. Murphy & John M. Spraggon & John K. Stranlund, 2009. "Comparing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Pro-Social Emotions to Enhance Cooperation: Experimental Evidence from Fishing Communities in Colombia," Working Papers 2009-5, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Vidar Christiansen & Stephen Smith, 2009. "Externality-correcting taxes and regulation," IFS Working Papers W09/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Caprio, Gerard, Jr., 2010. "Safe and sound banking : a role for countercyclical regulatory requirements ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5198, The World Bank.
- Eva Niesten, 2010. "Identifying options for regulating the coordination of network investments with investments in distributed electricity generation," CPB Discussion Paper 141, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Lopez, Angel, 2010. "Mobile termination, network externalities, and consumer expectations," IESE Research Papers D/850, IESE Business School.
- BOYER, Marcel & PORRINI, Donatella, 2010. "Optimal Liability Sharing and Court Errors : An Exploratory Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 05-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ryo Kambayashi, 2010. "Dismissal Regulation in Japan," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-119, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mauro Vigani & Valentina Raimondi & Alessandro Olper, 2010. "GMO Regulations, International Trade and the Imperialism of Standards," LICOS Discussion Papers 25510, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Morgan, Peter, 2009. "Unregulated Entities, Products, and Markets: Challenges for Monitoring and Regulation," ADBI Research Policy Briefs 30, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Reint Gropp & Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2010. "Competition, Risk-Shifting, and Public Bail-out Policies," Working Papers 1003, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 14 Jan 2010.
- John Stranlund, 2009. "A Safety Valve for Emissions Trading," Working Papers 2009-4, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.