Report NEP-REG-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathalie Grandfils, 2008. "Drug price setting and regulation in France," Working Papers DT16, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Roger Carrington & Tim Coelli & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2008. "Regulation of Private Health Insurance Premiums: Can Performance Assessment Play a Greater Role?," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042008, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Corporate Fraud, Governance and Auditing," CSEF Working Papers 203, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 26 Apr 2012.
- Hans Gersbach, 2008. "Banking with Contingent Contracts, Macroeconomic Risks, and Banking Crises," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/93, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Dayoub, Mariam & Lasagabaster, Esperanza, 2008. "General trends in competition policy and investment regulation in mandatory defined contribution markets in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4720, The World Bank.
- David G. Mayes & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2008. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0819, Banco de Espa�a.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit squeeze and Northern Rock: The lessons to be learnt," Discussion Paper Series 2008_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2008.
- Régis Blazy & Afef Boughanmi & Bruno Deffains & Jean-Daniel Guigou, 2008. "Law, Corporate Governance and Financial System: Econometric Analysis of French Case," LSF Research Working Paper Series 08-05, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2008. "Lobbying, Corruption and Other Banes," IZA Discussion Papers 3693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Li, Xuan, 2008. "The Impact of Higher Standards in Patent Protection for Pharmaceutical Industries under the TRIPS Agreement: A Comparative Study of China and India," Working Paper Series RP2008/36, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Antonio Rodriguez Andres & Carlyn Ramlogan-Dobson, 2008. "Corruption, privatisation and the distribution of income in Latin America," Working Papers 2008/11, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Tanz, Benjamin, 2008. "The Impact of Trust on Reforms," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Geethanjali Selvaretnam & Kannika Thampanishvong, 2008. "Future of the Clean Development Mechanism in tackling climate change," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200808, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fausto PAnunzi, 2008. "Inheritance Law and Investment in Family Firms," CSEF Working Papers 204, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 30 Nov 2009.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "Japan: The banks are back! Or are they?," Discussion Paper Series 2008_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Montoriol-Garriga, Judit, 2008. "Bank mergers and lending relationships," Working Paper Series 0934, European Central Bank.