Report NEP-REG-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathalie Grandfils, 2008. "Drug price setting and regulation in France," Working Papers DT16, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Roger Carrington & Tim Coelli & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2008. "Regulation of Private Health Insurance Premiums: Can Performance Assessment Play a Greater Role?," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042008, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Corporate Fraud, Governance and Auditing," CSEF Working Papers 203, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 26 Apr 2012.
- Hans Gersbach, 2008. "Banking with Contingent Contracts, Macroeconomic Risks, and Banking Crises," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/93, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Dayoub, Mariam & Lasagabaster, Esperanza, 2008. "General trends in competition policy and investment regulation in mandatory defined contribution markets in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4720, The World Bank.
- David G. Mayes & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2008. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?," Working Papers 0819, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "The sub-prime crisis, the credit squeeze and Northern Rock: The lessons to be learnt," Discussion Paper Series 2008_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2008.
- Régis Blazy & Afef Boughanmi & Bruno Deffains & Jean-Daniel Guigou, 2008. "Law, Corporate Governance and Financial System: Econometric Analysis of French Case," LSF Research Working Paper Series 08-05, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Campos, Nauro F. & Giovannoni, Francesco, 2008. "Lobbying, Corruption and Other Banes," IZA Discussion Papers 3693, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Li, Xuan, 2008. "The Impact of Higher Standards in Patent Protection for Pharmaceutical Industries under the TRIPS Agreement: A Comparative Study of China and India," WIDER Working Paper Series 036, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Antonio Rodriguez Andres & Carlyn Ramlogan-Dobson, 2008. "Corruption, privatisation and the distribution of income in Latin America," Working Papers 2008/11, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Tanz, Benjamin, 2008. "The Impact of Trust on Reforms," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-053, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Geethanjali Selvaretnam & Kannika Thampanishvong, 2008. "Future of the Clean Development Mechanism in tackling climate change," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 200808, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fausto PAnunzi, 2008. "Inheritance Law and Investment in Family Firms," CSEF Working Papers 204, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 30 Nov 2009.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "Japan: The banks are back! Or are they?," Discussion Paper Series 2008_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Montoriol-Garriga, Judit, 2008. "Bank mergers and lending relationships," Working Paper Series 0934, European Central Bank.